In Our 20s: Think Skin
It is important to make sure you protect and maintain your skin.
- I recommend wearing daily sunscreen and using good facial products. Sun damage starts when you are young. With more intensity of light and more outdoor exposure living in California, we are at higher risk for damage. This affects the appearance and health of your skin. Looking good involves healthy skin.
- See the nonsurgical options.
- botox to reduce wrinkles. Usually not needed in 20’s though some may have the “11” between the brows
- Skin care products with antioxidants, retinol or Retin A, and Obagi line
- Fillers like Juverderm and Restylane to help fill cheeks or lines
- Sunscreen. I like the mechanical blocking sunscreens with micronized zinc like the Obagi has.
The most common procedures tend to be those that are made necessary by family genetics: