Lauren Greenberg, M.D.
Dr. Lauren Greenberg is a plastic surgeon in a boutique solo private practice in Palo Alto, California. Her office is on Stanford’s campus, where she did her Plastic and General Surgery residencies. The office is across the street from Stanford Children’s Hospital. In addition to her two surgical residencies at Stanford, she completed additional fellowship training specifically in breast and cosmetic surgery. She is a member of ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgery) and ASAPS (the Aesthetic Society) and Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. She has been in practice for over 16 years, and focuses one-on-one with her patients. She advocates for personalized, individual, educated decisions for her patients, and understands the changes to the body from the surgeon perspective as well as from a woman and mother of three. As the daughter of a plastic surgeon, this has been her lifelong passion.
- Dartmouth College, Phi Beta Kappa honor society
- Northwestern University Medical School, Alpha Omega Alpha honor society
- Stanford University, General Surgery Residency
- Stanford University, Plastic Surgery Residency
- Fellowship, Breast and Cosmetic Surgery, Nashville TN with Drs. Pat Maxwell, Jack Fisher, and Mary Gingrass
Presentations & Publications Include
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Free flap microsurgical tissue reconstruction
- Breast Reconstruction using the TRAM flap following chest irradiation.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons, national meeting
- Breast Reconstruction using the TRAM flap following chest irradiation
- Chapter: “Revising the unsatisfactory breast reconstruction”
- Chapter: Mathes Textbook of Plastic Surgery “Liposuction of the Lower Extremity”
- Stanford University
- Menlo Park Surgical Hospital
- Plastic Surgery Center, Palo Alto (outpatient)
- Sequoia Hospital
Medical and Professional Organizations
- American Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons (ASPS)
- The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
- The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Santa Clara County Medical Association
- California Medical Association
- Zedplast (Stanford Plastic Surgery Alumni Association)
- Open House speaker, Breast Cancer Connections
- Examiner, Stanford Plastic Surgery Board Review Course
- Past volunteer for Interplast and Hospital de la Familia
- Doing surgeries for underpriveledged in Honduras, Guatemala, and Brazil
- “Breast Cancer Reconstruction, using Tissue Expanders”, Community Breast Health Project 3rd Annual Conference, San Jose
- “Plastic Surgery After Pregnancy” Grand rounds, OB Gyn Department Mills Peninsula Hospital
- “Breast lifts” Grand Rounds, Stanford Plastic Surgery
- Doctors’ Choice Awards, Top Plastic Surgeon of the Month.
- Patient’s Choice Award, California’s Favorite Physicians, 5 year honoree.
- Patient Choice Award “America’s Most Compassionate Doctors.”
- Guide to America’s Top Plastic Surgeons
- Winner, 2013 Readers’ Choice: Health Beauty & Fitness, Plastic Surgeon, The J Weekly